Monday, June 21, 2004

Microsoft Innovation Day

Microsoft Innovation Day will be held on 29 June 2004, from 10:00am - 5:45pm at Putrajaya Convention Center. The registration has been opened for public since a month ago. As usual, I have registered for it.

This event is especially more popular than others event like MSDN. The registration is closed two weeks before the event. I felt curious about it at the beginning, but never think even deeper for it. Today, I only know why. Bill Gates is coming for Microsoft Innovation Day!!!!

I just get this news from newspaper. I am so surprise, honestly. Finally I got chance to "meet" Bill Gates (don't misunderstand, he is not my idol.. :)). As we know, Bill Gates is a very rich, smart and famous man in the world.

So, I am preparing to go for this event (preparing? for what? Am I presenting? haha.. ). Anyway, I still need to wait for confirmation letter from Microsoft to prove that I have registered. As mentioned in web, anyone who have registered should receive the letter before 24 June 2004. What I can do now is waiting for the letter. I hope they won't "miss" my name in their list, because it is really a wonderful event - Microsoft Innovation Day! It should be wonderful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home