Friday, July 23, 2004

GDI+ FFC? Hooray!!!

I just finished reading article Using Using GDI+ in VFP 9.0 with the FFC Library, Part 1, FoxTalk August issue. According to author, a new set of GDI+ FFC graphics library would be shipped with VFP9 final released. And, it would be available for download in early of August or soon thereafter. It is really a great news! I have sent email to FoxTeam for requesting this library. Finally, here it is. Are they "listening" to me, or some other VFPer or it is already in their plans? Anyway, I don't care. I just want the library ... yes!!!!!

IF you haven't read this article, go ahead now. Because you can read it online, FREE!
If you haven't subscribe FoxTalk 2.0, I would strongly recommend to subscribe it now. FoxTalk 2.0 always give me suprises!!! Great Job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home