Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Wordware's warehouse sales discountlist

Wordware's warehouse saleswill be began next week. I received a discount list from them in this morning.

I feel a bit dissapointed because the books I want are not much discounted, only 20%. It is as same as member discount rate. Therefore, I have cancelled my plan to their office since I have the discount list on hand and I can order books by phone call. It is good news for me too. I don't need to wprry about how to go there, should I take leave for it and etc. :)

Anyway, I still placed order for my favourite book - Code Complete Second Edition. Beside, I also sent enquiry for the other books as well. If they give me a good price, then I will buy it too. So, I got to tight my belt for this month already...:(

Anyone interested, can download the discount list from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home