Tuesday, March 22, 2005

.NET crow surprised to know there is an xUnit tool for VFP! by msalias

Hi, everybody.

Last Friday I presented a session on TDD at Microsoft Argentina, using nUnit and ReSharper. There were about 100 people there, and when I arrived to the slide on Unit Testing tools, where I listed tools for several platforms:

jUnit for Java
cppUnit for C++
nUnit for .NET
vbUnit for VB6
FoxUnit for Visual FoxPro

many people opened their eyes wide seeing VFP in the list. 8-)

As usual, one of the guys asked me if FoxPro was still around, and everybody laughed when I told them that it was alive and kicking, and the really weird on this list was the VB6 tools.

Aren't these moments great?


Martín Salías
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Microsoft MVP - www.Salias.com.ar
To view the complete thread and reply, please visit:
here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home