Saturday, April 30, 2005

Bug tracking software

Kevin Wright posted url of bug tracking tool - Gemini www.countersoft.com at UT forum. Thank you for sharing.

I have downloaded and installed it. I haven't go into deepth of this tool. I simply navigate to each page and seem it is very comprehensive and fullfil my requirements. The most impressive is, it is "FREE" :P

It required Microsoft .Net Framework and SQL Server/MSDE to be installed.

A brief features of Gemini listed in their web site :
FREE 10-user license!
ASP.NET web-based
Maintain multiple projects
Automatic project Change Log and Road Map
Track issues by component and version
Time tracking
Source Code Control integration
Event API
Windows authentication support
Web Services integration
Custom fields support
Support for FireFox browser, and more...


Will post more after I wet my hands on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home