Saturday, August 20, 2005

Online Conference - The End

My four day .NET online training class has been ended. Frankly speaking, it is a great class. Good .NET framwork overview is delivered. The contents are easy to understand with simple example. Presenter's presentation is loud and clear. I would rate it 4 stars. I learn alot from the class.

Anyhow, that are also some weaknesses. Beside of what I mentioned in Online Conference - Part II, :
  1. We faced problem of phone dead. We lost presenter's voice sometime.

  2. Presenter's screen "hang" at client site. Presenter got to create a new meeting and we got to re-join it. Some time was wasted here and cause we run out of time. I think it would be gotomeeting.com technical problem.
More testing should be taken before the training go live!

My wish list :
  1. More similar online trainings (got practically would be the best) such as MM.NET course.

  2. Organizer can provides recording service, allow attendees to download it for review later.

  3. Having the conference in the morning (9am - 1pm EST), then I don't have to work "night shift". My local time is exactly twelve hours ahead of US -New York time. You can imagine I was attending training while my colleagues were sleeping sweetly. :'(
Conclusion, good experience!!!!!! Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home