Saturday, August 14, 2004

WinXP SP2 Installed

WinXP SP2 has been installed into my PII 266 machine. It took 1.5 hours to finish the installation. It didn't blaim my Windows is privated copy anymore... :P After system rebooted, Windows shown Security Centre at startup. Everything seem working fine, my norton antivirus was detected except virus definition is not detected correctly. It prompted "unknown virus definition". Since my Norton Antivirus LiveUpdate is set automatic, I just turned off "monitoring of antivirus" option in Security Centre.

After WinXP SP2 installed, I found that my system become abit slower. As many peoples said that MSN messager is not working well after that. It doesn't happen to mine. :)

OTOH, my colleague is not as lucky as me. His machine will be rebooted automatically if he try to launch Security Centre. He is looking for the cause. Anybody has any ideas, pls advise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home